ENE STEWART TRADING AS ENEKA STEWART PHOTOGRAPHY
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the Data Controller is Ene Stewart.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
When you access our website www.enekastewart.com (the “Website”) We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide when you use our Website, including any information you enter whilst using the services provided on our Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website;
- information that you provide if you contact Us by telephone or in writing. This includes any personal information provided by you that enables Us to keep in touch with you. If you contact us in writing (including email), We may keep a copy of that correspondence or communication; and
- details of your visits to the Website and the pages that you access.
We may collect information about your mobile phone, computer or other device from which you access the Website including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for systems administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. We may, however, use such information in conjunction with the data we have about you in order to track your usage of our services.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
LOCATION AND RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any information collected from you is kept secure and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which such information is used.
If any of your personal data changes, or if you have any questions about how We use data collected which relates to you, please contact Us using the details below.
We will endeavour to update your personal data within seven (7) working days of any new or updated personal data being provided to Us, in order to ensure that the personal data We hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
- to provide you with information, products and/or services that you request from Us or which We feel may interest you. Where we do so, we will only contact you by email or post;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us;
- to allow you to participate in any interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so; and
- to notify you about changes to our services.
If you do not wish to receive communications from us, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or select the opt-out option in our emails.
Save insofar as is necessary in order for Us to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us, We will not share your data with third parties unless We have procured your express consent to do so.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
- if We or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- if We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or
- to protect the rights, property or safety of Ene Stewart trading as Eneka Stewart Photography, our customers or others.
You have the right to ask Us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting Us using the contact details below.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a £10 fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold about you.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.